Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Auto Keylock for Nokia N73

I am sure most of the new Nokia N73 user feels very annoying with the automatic key pad locking as it’s not include it the original handset. The users will call someone accidentally if he /she forgot to lock the key pad manually after using the phone. It would be amazing if Nokia include this amazing software as standard. However, here is the solution for you guys who read my blog.

In order to get automatic key pad lock please download the software called AutoLock 0.5. It’s really the amazing 3rd party software which solves your problem. It suits all Nokia N Series and also E Series. Happy trying, it’s definitely useful.

1 comment:

tech smart repair said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
iphone screen repair Eltham